Friday 9 November 2012

Museum fur Gestaltung exhibition posters.

 






100 years of swiss design - charlotte perriand
good design, good business - gottfreid semper
out of the bag - the magic of things
burri - typographic posters.

A number of posters produced for exhibitions just to see the kind of artwork that has been displayed there. One of the exhibitions on at the minute is 100 years of Swiss Design, the first poster here. I 'm not a fan of this poster as I don't think it represents it particularly well, it seems to just take imagery from swiss design and overlay it. Think it could have been much more effective. However I do really like the poster for the Perriand photography exhibition as I think aesthetically it's really well presented. Also I think the typographic posters, exhibition poster on the bottom right works really well conceptually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment