Monday 25 April 2011

Visual/Eyes - Conference poster



Posters for a conference by Mario Porpora & Luca Masud
Although I quite like the visuals for these posters I have picked them out mainly for their layout. I think the nice thing is that there's a tendency when left aligning type to go down the left hand side of the page, however it is used centrally on these posters. Also it was obvious to me that these were designed for a talk/seminar and I think that just highlight how well they communicate their message. The hierarchy of information in these posters is used very well. These would be seen by lecturers professors, students and people interested in the role of design in data... etc. Placed around a university campus I think they would work nicely as they would provide something different and visually interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment