Monday 23 May 2011

En magazine concept




 


These are spreads that I picked out from a magazine concept that I really like. The magazine is designed to bring graphics, fashion, and photography together in one. Although I'm not a huge fan of fashion publications or the style of the photography it is the type that caught my eye in this magazine. I think the type is only designed to aid in the communication of the articles, creating easily readable spreads etc. I particularly like how the type on the title page reflects colours from the photos on the adjacent pages. This would most likely be seen by people on fashion courses or people interested in fashion and would be received in the same way as any other magazine. I think there needs to be some kind of further promotion for this to kick it off however.

No comments:

Post a Comment